Parking is available at an additional cost of $100.00 for one below ground parking and $50 for one above ground parking.
During this time when we are advised to socially distance ourselves, we require you to read the following if you are interested in renting a unit at this property:
- Please view the video to see if the property is a good fit for you. http://pavilionresidences.ca/virtual-tours/
- After watching the video if you are still interested In being approved as an applicant we need to see:
- A combined household monthly income equal or greater than 3 time the monthly rent;
- No credit card debt exceeding 50% of the credit limit,
- No prior collection, eviction history.
- Once we have received your application you will be advised by the agent if the owner would like to move forward with your application. After you have been approved, we will contact you to make arrangements to setup an in person showing prior to signing a lease.
Please go ahead and fill out the online application if you meet all the above criteria, please fill out an application using the link: https://app.naborly.com/s/pavilionresidences , otherwise kindly disregard!
You are under no obligation to take a unit because you filled out an application, this is simply a way to move forward with the rental process with us.)
**Anyone who is contributing to the rent must fill out a separate application in order to be approved for a unit**
Please ensure that you use the property address 70 Emerald St S as well as the unit number you are interested in renting when you are filling out your application. Please note that Naborly does charge a $25.00 fee to complete an application. This fee does not come to Pavilion directly, it pays Naborly, a 3rd party screening agency, for their work in providing us with a full back ground report.
Please contact the Property Manager, Kiya at: 1.844.RENT.4.ME or 1.844.736.84.63 to schedule a viewing for you. You may alternatively reach her via email at: Info@PavilionResidences.ca in the unlikely event that you are unable to reach the property manager, Please contact the onsite superintendent, Adam directly at: (905) 519-0160 to book your viewing.