Hamilton - 70 Emerald Street S. Hamilton
This gorgeous very large 2-bedroom corner unit boasts a well-placed windows in its bathroom and also kitchen which is every lady’ dream to have a beautiful view of the mountains making shower and cooking more memorable and pleasant. This fully renovated unit comes with:
1) New stainless steel appliances;
2) New open-concept espresso color premium wood kitchen with premium Blue Pearl Granite top and premium backsplash tiles;
3) New premium Vinyl or Laminate (702) flooring;
4) Marble style bathroom tiles;
5) New toilet;
6) New bath tub;
7) New espresso color premium bathroom vanity with blue pearl granite top and stainless steel faucets;
8) New Baseboards;
9) New baseboard heating radiators;
10) New electrical circuit breaker panel with all new LED light fixtures, GFI kitchen/ washroom outlets and plugs;
11) New mirror closet doors;
12) All new interior doors, knobs and door frames;
13) New paint throughout the unit;
14) Completely sealed units for fire/water/bug proofing;
And is waiting for you to unwrap the appliances and be the first to enjoy the smell of new everything!
Parking is available at an additional cost of $100.00 for one below ground parking and $50 for one above ground parking.
During this time when we are advised to socially distance ourselves, we require you to read the following if you are interested in renting a unit at this property:
Please go ahead and fill out the online application if you meet all the above criteria, please fill out an application using the link: https://app.naborly.com/s/pavilionresidences , otherwise kindly disregard!
You are under no obligation to take a unit because you filled out an application, this is simply a way to move forward with the rental process with us.)
**Anyone who is contributing to the rent must fill out a separate application in order to be approved for a unit**
Please ensure that you use the property address 70 Emerald St S as well as the unit number you are interested in renting when you are filling out your application. Please note that Naborly does charge a $25.00 fee to complete an application. This fee does not come to Pavilion directly, it pays Naborly, a 3rd party screening agency, for their work in providing us with a full back ground report.
Please contact the Property Manager, Kiya at: 1.844.RENT.4.ME or 1.844.736.84.63 to schedule a viewing for you. You may alternatively reach her via email at: [email protected] in the unlikely event that you are unable to reach the property manager, Please contact the onsite superintendent, Adam directly at: (905) 519-0160 to book your viewing.